Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I need this







Wore this outfit for my friend's party. It was a house party and the "theme" was kind of a swimming-ish chill vibes party so I decided to just wear something bright and comfortable. What do you think? Hope you like it! :)

 btw, I've been very busy lately because I just recently opened my online shop. For Filipino readers, I hope you could check it out! Please Like us on facebook and follow us on instagram  :) We are currently selling skater skirts and tops! :)

ps: I couldnt think of an appropriate title for this post....so i just placed a song title that's currently on my mind and kind of relates to my situation now. It's I need this by Jessie J!

that's all, thanks!xx


Shoes : SoleMate
Credits to : Gabby Cantos for taking the photos! :D

6 comments:

  1. Those mint shoes are so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.

    follow you!!

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    follow me pls?:33

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post as always dear! Love your blog! xx

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new shop!! You look very summery here :)

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your top, you look so sweet!
    Do you wanna follow each other via Bloglovin' and GFC?

    http://fashion-board.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete